A Little About Me

Hello ART F200X (Explorations in Art) class! I hope my Blogger site is set upright. Anyways, my name is Jaden Anaver and I am from Kipnuk, Alaska. I am 20 years old and in my third year of college pursuing an AA degree in the General Program.

My relationship with art is not quite strong yet because I didn't have much art experience in the past. So I don't have a strong background in Art yet but I am willing to learn more about Art in this class. I don't have a painting piece of art but I have a picture I really like that I think can be art. 

Here is the picture I like: We are picking blackberries or crowberries north of Kipnuk.


A link related to art, here, which I picked the Anchorage Museum. 

Comments

  1. I didn't get to go berry picking this year :( I miss it. It is like a treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is so beautiful and brings back so many memories of picking blueberries all over Alaska. I love that you chose a photo of yours instead of a classical art piece. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Revolution

War and Religion Effects